Orange County’s Trusted Ice Maker Repair Technicians
Ice makers are a Godsend especially at the height of summer. But no matter how high-end your unit may be, there may still come a time when your ice maker will stop working or even experience problems. Luckily, we at ProStar Appliance Service also repair ice makers and ice machines. So if you are experiencing any problems with yours, don’t hesitate to call Orange County’s best ice maker repair technicians. Ice makers are part of the freezer compartment of a refrigerator. This automatically produces ice cubes as long as it is supplied with water. The process of making ice is fairly straightforward. The ice maker’s tray is simply filled with water and then it is frozen. Afterwhich, the ice cubes are dispensed onto another tray. And since the ice maker is integrated into the refrigerator, the time it takes for it to produce ice will depend on the freezer temperature, how much food is in the freezer, and how many times the freezer door is opened and closed as well as the environment temperature.
Problems with ice makers can be caused by a lot of things, and although there may be simple solutions to some common ice maker problems, it is always better to seek assistance from experts if you do not have a full understanding of how appliance repair should be done.
One who isn’t acquainted and skilled with home appliance repair should not do any of the following:
- Attempt to install any automatic ice makers
- Attempt to repair any automatic ice makers
Disregarding these warnings may result in property damage and even injury. So while waiting for the repair technician to arrive, these precautions should be followed:
- Do not place your finger on the automatic ice maker mechanism if the refrigerator is plugged in.
- Do not touch any sharp edges on the automatic ice maker since it may result in personal injury
- Do not operate the automatic ice maker until it is deemed safe by the technician.
There are a lot of factors that can affect the performance of your ice maker and some of these factors can also cause it to malfunction. Luckily, most of them can easily be solved by experienced technicians on the same day.
Here at ProStar, we offer repair and maintenance for all types and brands of residential ice makers. But we don’t just stick to residential appliances, we also service ice makers used in bars, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and the food industry in general. So if you ever need ice maker services in Orange County, CA, you know whom to call.
Because of our experienced technicians, we can perform high-quality and prompt repairs of any kind for ice makers. We can do on-site repairs of mechanical, hydraulic, and electric components of the ice maker right on your location. This reduces the time required for the repair process since there will be no need to move your appliance to our repair center.
We keep our vans fully stocked with original parts so we can conduct any necessary repair and maintenance on-site at your convenience. Rest assured that we only use genuine parts from leading appliance manufacturing brands.
COMMON ICE MAKER PROBLEMS
- The ice maker has stopped working.
- The ice maker is leaking water.
- The ice maker is not making ice.
- The ice maker is making weird sounds.
- The ice cubes have a weird smell.
- The ice maker is frozen over.
- The ice has a different size compared to the usual cubes.
- The ice maker is too slow.
BRANDS WE REPAIR
- Magic Chef
- Fisher & Paykel
WHY CHOOSE US FOR ICE MAKER REPAIR?
- We provide prompt and reliable appliance repair at affordable prices.
- We provide expert appliance diagnostic and repairs for all major makes and models.
- We provide proper training and education to all of our technicians.
- Our technicians are all licensed and insured.
- We keep genuine appliance parts in stock to help us fix the majority of appliance problems in one trip.
- We provide a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
- We provide a 10% discount on labor for first-time clients.
For prompt and professional icemaker repair services in Orange County, CA, call ProStar Appliance Service at 949-382-0942 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want, you can also use the form provided on our Contact Page. Book an appointment with us now. We will do the repairs on-site at your most convenient time. For questions regarding appliance repair, feel free to call us and our customer service will gladly answer your queries. For our payment methods, we accept Cash, Checks, and Mobile Banking/Transfers.