We are Top-Notch Trash Compactor Technicians in Orange County, CA
Trash compactors offer a lot of benefits at home. Apart from helping you manage the bulk of trash you collect before garbage day arrives, it also helps you keep your home clean and sanitized. Since it has a crucial role at home, you should also keep in mind to always have it maintained and repaired when needed. When that time comes, you can always rely on ProStar Appliance Service’s trash compactor technicians in Orange County, CA to keep your trash compactor in top shape. Trash compactors use force to compress waste. Because of this, one must always be careful when using it. Since this type of appliance is very powerful, make sure to follow proper safety measures when using it.
- Never stick your hands and feet to manually push waste into the bin.
- Never allow unsupervised children to play near a trash compactor.
- Never allow unsupervised children to operate a trash compactor.
With that being said, non-professionals should never attempt DIY trash compactor repair because it could lead to unfortunate accidents. Here at ProStar Appliance Service, we make sure that all of our technicians are trained in handling all sorts of appliances such as trash compactors properly. We are also up-to-date with all the latest innovations all over the market so we know how to perform well-rounded trash compactor repairs in Orange County, CA.
COMMON TRASH COMPACTOR PROBLEMS WE ENCOUNTER
The Compactor Won’t Start – There may be problems with the switch, foot pedal, drive motor, or directional switch.
The Compactor is Making Weird Noises – Is your compactor making loud noises like squealing, banging, or thumping? If that’s the case, there may be problems with the drive gear. There could also be issues with a faulty directional or top limit switch.
The Trash Compactor Won’t Stop – The problem is either a faulty directional switch, a faulty start switch, or a faulty drive motor.
The Ram Gets Stuck – The problem may be caused by the drive gear or the directional switch.
BRANDS WE REPAIR
- Magic Chef
- Fisher & Paykel
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We provide prompt and reliable appliance repair at affordable prices.
- We provide expert appliance diagnostic and repairs for all major makes and models.
- We provide proper training and education to all of our technicians.
- Our technicians are all licensed and insured.
- We keep genuine appliance parts in stock to help us fix the majority of appliance problems in one trip.
- We provide a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
- We provide a 10% discount on labor for first-time clients.
If you think there is a problem with your trash compactor, call ProStar Appliance Service. You may call us at 949-382-0942 or send us an email at email@example.com. If you want, you can also use the form provided on our Contact Page. Schedule an appointment with us today to have your trash compactor fixed immediately. Our trash compactor technicians in Orange County, CA will come at your most convenient time and perform prompt professional repairs. For our payment methods, we accept Cash, Checks, and Mobile Banking/Transfers.